STREAM PODCAST LIVE
All our episodes are available on the following popular audio and video destinations:
Episode 145: “5 Grain Marketing Mistakes You Can Learn From” w/Derek Dery
We are proud to be celebrating The Impact Farming Show's 4th Anniversary. To celebrate, we are counting down and rebroadcasting the TOP 5 episodes from season 4.
This week we are excited to bring you our 1st Place highest listened to and watched episode titled “5 Grain Marketing Mistakes You Can Learn From”
Originally aired on October 6, 2021 - Tracy speaks with Derek Dery, Grain Marketing Specialist with FarmLink Solutions. What exactly is FarmLink Solutions? Whether you’re looking for a DIY grain marketing solution, or one-on-one advice, FarmLink Solutions help you develop a plan to make the right grain marketing decisions. Combining advanced technology and friendly, clear customer service, we work with you every step of the way to take you, your business, and your family forward.
With grain harvest underway across Canada right now, this is the perfect time for you to watch or listen to this episode and gain valuable pertinent information for your grain marketing.
We know you will enjoy our 1st place episode... Tune in now!
In this week’s episode, Tracy speaks with Derek Dery about “5 Grain Marketing Mistakes You Can Learn From.”
In their last episode together, Tracy and Derek discussed the true definition and goal of grain marketing. Keeping that idea in mind, they discuss the flip side – the grain marketing mistakes that could cost producers.
In this episode, they discuss:
- Why it is essential to market grain with a final goal in mind.
- They discuss why it is beneficial for producers to build their team of advisors.
- Derek shares one of the biggest grain marketing mistakes when it comes to selling your grain.
- Overwhelmed with the many different avenues to sell your grain? You may be suffering from decision fatigue.
- We know that emotions or 'gut feelings' can come into play when selling grain. Why is it a mistake to rely on emotions? Tune in to find out more.
* Disclaimer - As always, this information is not intended to provide business or medical advice. To ensure that your own circumstances have been properly considered and that action is taken based on the latest information available, you should obtain professional advice from qualified business or medical professionals before acting on any of the information in this post.
Thank You To Our Show Sponsor
Here at The Impact Farming Show, our goal is to bring our audience the people and ideas that will IMPACT their farming operation. We couldn't do it without the continued support of our sponsors that are committed to supporting our show and our shared vision of helping farmers succeed.
Please take a moment to check out this week's show sponsor: The Pioneer® Made To Grow™ Podcast
Get leading agronomic tips and advice to help overcome today’s toughest farming challenges. Hear from trusted industry voices with unique perspectives on the hottest topics in Canadian agriculture.
Each episode, host Andrew Campbell chats with leading experts about the latest Ag innovations, industry news, best practices, tips, tricks and more.
Learn more HERE.
Grain Marketing Specialist | FarmLink Solutions
FarmLink Grain Marketing Advisors aren’t just an asset to producers in terms of financial success. Through education, analysis and understanding, we give farmers the foundation for a lasting legacy. Start growing and selling your grain with more confidence. Plan with us today, and tomorrow can be the start of success for generations to come.
The Impact Farming Show
Welcome to Impact Farming, Farm Marketer's video and audio show dedicated to helping Canadian farmers excel in the business of farming. Our goal with this show is to introduce our audience to the people and ideas that are going to make an IMPACT on their farming operation.
Show Host - Tracy Brunet
CEO of Farm Marketer
Tracy and her husband are cattle ranchers in South East, Manitoba. As host of the show, primary producer and agvocate, Tracy is passionate about helping farmers succeed in the business of farming.
In each episode, Tracy chats with today's most successful farm advisors and industry leaders to bring our audience the best and most important ideas.