STREAM PODCAST LIVE
All our episodes are available on the following popular audio and video destinations:
Episode 147: “How To Conquer Stress & Build Resilience” w/Louise Sanders
We are proud to be celebrating The Impact Farming Show's 4th Anniversary. To celebrate, we are counting down and rebroadcasting the TOP 5 episodes from season 4.
This week we are excited to bring you our 2nd highest listened to and watched episode titled “How To Conquer Stress & Build Resilience”
Originally aired on October 13, 2021 - Tracy interviews Louise Sanders from The Stress Experts. Louise along with her sister Elaine Sanders are Stress Consultants, and co-founders of The Stress Experts.
Louise and Elaine have worked with clients from all walks of life, from parents to CEOs; from farmers to community leaders; from church groups to large organizations. They all have one common problem and maybe you can relate: Stress is getting in the way of you achieving your happiness, fulfillment, and potential.
Louise and Elaine have degrees in the medical field and are certified professionals through the HeartMath Institute. They have successfully coached and trained hundreds of people across North America, including individuals, organizations, and government officials. Their expertise in the area of stress has been sought by TIME, HuffPost, Hermoney, Advantages Magazine, Everygirl and more.
Learn "How to Conquer Stress & Build Resilience" in this week's 2nd place episode and remember to share it with your friends and family.
In this week’s episode, Tracy speaks with Louise Sanders about “How To Conquer Stress & Build Resilience.”
Are you feeling stressed and looking for ways to become more resilient?
In this episode, Tracy and Louise discuss:
- The definition of stress and why it occurs.
- They discuss the stressful times that we are living in and how technology has created such a fast pace in our lives.
- Louise speaks directly to the impact of farming stress on farmers and farm families.
- Between the tough farming year(s) and the ongoing pandemic, it has created a lot of fear. Tracy asks Louise to speak directly about the fear that so many individuals and families are experiencing.
- Removing all stress is not the answer, and how the ultimate goal should be to become more resilient.
- Louise shares some methods that farmers in our audience can use to conquer stress and build more resilience.
Feeling stressed or fearful? Don’t miss this episode.
* Disclaimer - As always, this information is not intended to provide business or medical advice. To ensure that your own circumstances have been properly considered and that action is taken based on the latest information available, you should obtain professional advice from qualified business or medical professionals before acting on any of the information in this post.
The Stress Experts Coaching - https://www.thestressexperts.com
Thank You To Our Show Sponsor
Here at The Impact Farming Show, our goal is to bring our audience the people and ideas that will IMPACT their farming operation. We couldn't do it without the continued support of our sponsors that are committed to supporting our show and our shared vision of helping farmers succeed.
Please take a moment to check out this week's show sponsor: The Pioneer® Made To Grow™ Podcast
Get leading agronomic tips and advice to help overcome today’s toughest farming challenges. Hear from trusted industry voices with unique perspectives on the hottest topics in Canadian agriculture.
Each episode, host Andrew Campbell chats with leading experts about the latest Ag innovations, industry news, best practices, tips, tricks and more.
Learn more HERE.
Stress Consultant | Co-founder of The Stress Experts
Louise is passionate about sharing with individuals and large groups, the skills necessary to live a happy and meaningful life. She earned her Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation, Physical Therapy at the University of Manitoba in 2009. Besides being a Certified HeartMath Trainer, she is also certified in a variety of alternative therapies. In her spare time, Louise hand sews real fur teddy bears.
The Impact Farming Show
Welcome to Impact Farming, Farm Marketer's video and audio show dedicated to helping Canadian farmers excel in the business of farming. Our goal with this show is to introduce our audience to the people and ideas that are going to make an IMPACT on their farming operation.
Show Host - Tracy Brunet
CEO of Farm Marketer
Tracy and her husband are cattle ranchers in South East, Manitoba. As host of the show, primary producer and agvocate, Tracy is passionate about helping farmers succeed in the business of farming.
In each episode, Tracy chats with today's most successful farm advisors and industry leaders to bring our audience the best and most important ideas.