STREAM PODCAST LIVE
All our episodes are available on the following popular audio and video destinations:
Episode 144: “Staying Up in an Upside-down World” w/Darren Lang
In this week’s episode, Tracy speaks with Darren Lang about “Staying Up in an Upside-down World.”
Are you looking for tools to beat stress and feel your best? If so, this episode covers all of that and much more.
In this episode,
- Darren, like many listening, has experienced stress and mental health firsthand. He shares his story with our audience.
- He shares how stress turns into mental health issues.
- Darren shares signs on how to recognize if you might be dealing with more than just stress. Could you be dealing with depression or anxiety?
- So if we are dealing with stress or mental health issues, what can we do? Darren kindly shares actions that can be taken to improve your mental health.
Darren has inspired thousands to take control of their stress and spend more time…Staying Up in an Upside-down World.
Don’t miss this episode!
* Disclaimer - As always, this information is not intended to provide business or medical advice. To ensure that your own circumstances have been properly considered and that action is taken based on the latest information available, you should obtain professional advice from qualified business or medical professionals before acting on any of the information in this post.
For more information and resources to help you or someone you know:
Get your copy of Darren's book "Staying Up In An Upside-Down World" today http://www.darrenlang.com/Shop.html
Do More Ag - https://www.domore.ag
Thank You To Our Show Sponsor
Here at The Impact Farming Show, our goal is to bring our audience the people and ideas that will IMPACT their farming operation. We couldn't do it without the continued support of our sponsors that are committed to supporting our show and our shared vision of helping farmers succeed.
Please take a moment to check out this week's show sponsor: Proven SEED
You want bigger, higher-quality yields plus profit. And Proven Seed delivers. With leading edge technology and the widest selection of advanced seeds available, we perform to the highest standards - yours.
Proven Seed is backed by the largest retail-managed field trial program in Western Canada- the Proven Performance Trials. Our experts work with hundreds of growers to combine scientific and in-the-field expertise. The results? Our seed delivers performance where it counts.
Learn more HERE.
Speaker & Author
Over the past 21 years, Darren and his wife, Darci Lang, have operated their own corporate speaking and training company, XL Enterprises.
Darren has walked his talk. After having his life turned “Upside-down” Darren shares much of his story and the tried and true tools he used to pick himself up and get back to feeling great.
Throughout his career, Darren has shared his inspiring ideas with thousands, helping them to think and feel their very best.
Darren has a degree in Business Admin. as well as an MBA. He also has an extensive business background and is a husband and dad. Darren brings this background into his session with many stories your group will relate to and connect with.
He is a professional member of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers (CAPS) for over 10 years and is also past president of the Saskatchewan chapter of CAPS. In addition, Darren has been a member of the Saskatchewan Association of Human Resources Professionals (SAHRP) for over eight years.
The Impact Farming Show
Welcome to Impact Farming, Farm Marketer's video and audio show dedicated to helping Canadian farmers excel in the business of farming. Our goal with this show is to introduce our audience to the people and ideas that are going to make an IMPACT on their farming operation.
Show Host - Tracy Brunet
CEO of Farm Marketer
Tracy and her husband are cattle ranchers in South East, Manitoba. As host of the show, primary producer and agvocate, Tracy is passionate about helping farmers succeed in the business of farming.
In each episode, Tracy chats with today's most successful farm advisors and industry leaders to bring our audience the best and most important ideas.