STREAM PODCAST LIVE
All our episodes are available on the following popular audio and video destinations:
Episode 125: “The Role of a Farm Family Coach” w/Elaine Froese
In this week’s episode, Tracy speaks to Elaine Froese about “The Role of a Farm Family Coach”.
Have you ever heard the term coach and wonder just what exactly the benefits of hiring a coach are? If so, this episode is for you. Elaine Froese is known as “Canada’s Farm Whisper” and has worked as a farm family coach for decades.
In today’s episode, Tracy and Elaine chat about:
- What exactly a farm coach is and how they help farm families strengthen their farm family business.
- Elaine shares some of the many reasons that farm families hire her.
- We discuss the benefits of hiring a coach and how her proven processes move families from challenges to solutions.
- How coaching gets you unstuck when you are caught in the trap of doing it on your own and mustering through.
- Tracy shares some of the concerns that she had when she first hired a coach for her business. Concerns over privacy and judgment often keep us stuck and stops us from asking for help.
- They review what it looks like to hire a coach, answering many of the unknowns and questions that farmers often have around hiring professional expertise for their farming operation.
- Most importantly, they talk about the breakthroughs that can happen through coaching, and Elaine shares a few of her #healingstories4ag.
Coaching is quickly becoming an increasingly popular strategy for top-performing farms that want to successfully work together and transition healthy, happy, and financially viable farmers.
Don’t miss this episode with Canada’s one and only “Farm Whisperer,” Elaine Froese.
Don't forget to sign up as an Impact Farming Insider so that you are first to know about all-new episodes, fantastic contests, and new promotions https://www.farmmarketer.com/impact_farming_show/sign-up
* Disclaimer - As always, this information is not intended to provide business or medical advice. To ensure that your own circumstances have been properly considered and that action is taken based on the latest information available, you should obtain professional advice from qualified business or medical professionals before acting on any of the information in this post.
Thank You To Our Show Sponsor
Here at The Impact Farming Show, our goal is to bring our audience the people and ideas that will IMPACT their farming operation. We couldn't do it without the continued support of our sponsors that are committed to supporting our show and our shared vision of helping farmers succeed.
Please take a moment to check out this week's show sponsor:
FCC Knowledge: Talking Farm and Food
Agriculture is not only a way of life, it’s a business. Talking Farm and Food is a monthly podcast that highlights the stories and experiences of farm business entrepreneurs and the lessons they’ve learned along the way.
Join Marty Seymour as he talks to Canadian producers about their lives, their businesses, and the farm management topics you care about. If you’re looking for advice on money and finance, transition, managing people, strategy, leadership and more, this is the podcast for you.
Learn more HERE.
FREE Discovery Call:
Elaine offers a free consultation if you are interested in learning more about her services. You can connect with Elaine here https://elainefroese.com/contact/
- Elaine’s Books: https://elainefroese.com/store/
- “Change Your Questions, Change Your Life” by Marilee Adams
- “Necessary Endings” by Dr. Henry Cloud
Professional Speaker, Author and Farm Family Coach
Connect with Elaine Froese - Twitter / Facebook / LinkedIn / Website
The Impact Farming Show
Welcome to Impact Farming, Farm Marketer's video and audio show dedicated to helping Canadian farmers excel in the business of farming. Our goal with this show is to introduce our audience to the people and ideas that are going to make an IMPACT on their farming operation.
Show Host - Tracy Brunet
CEO of Farm Marketer
Tracy and her husband are cattle ranchers in South East, Manitoba. As host of the show, primary producer and agvocate, Tracy is passionate about helping farmers succeed in the business of farming.
In each episode, Tracy chats with today's most successful farm advisors and industry leaders to bring our audience the best and most important ideas.