STREAM PODCAST LIVE
All our episodes are available on the following popular audio and video destinations:
Episode 104: “Farming's In-Law Factor" w/ Elaine Froese
In this week’s episode, we speak to Elaine about her book, “Farming’s In-Law Factor.”
What is the one thing that every farm family wants? It is simple; everyone wants harmony; however, it is not always the reality that we see on many farms. Unresolved in-law tensions can create chaos and split the farm. Elaine says that it is time to take the bull by the horns and solve the people conflicts on your farm.
Are you a daughter in-law, mother in-law, father in-law or son in-law? If so, you will not want to miss this episode. I promise you.
In this episode, Tracy and Elaine chat about:
- Elaine has spent the last forty years as a certified Farm Family Coach. Over those years, she has been coaching families through transition, conflict, and some of the hardest things in life. Throughout each of her experiences, she has been striving to help farm families to create more harmony.
- Tracy asks Elaine, “Why this book?” Hint…. there is a lot of conflict with daughter-in-laws. She has sat at many farm tables and learned many lessons from these conversations. The wisdom gained has been included in the pages of this book.
- Not a daughter in-law? Not a problem. This book has been written for the whole farm family, and there is a section for every role on the farm. The book is packed with helpful hints on what the daughter-in-law, mother-in-law, father-in-law, and son-in-law need in order to be successful in their relationships and on the farm.
- Tracy and Elaine explore some of her favorite lessons from the book.
- This book has changed so many lives, and she shares just a few of the fantastic feedback that she has received from readers, including #iamthebrownegg. Your book saved my life. Chapter 10 helped us to decide to move on because things are never going to change and much more.
- In true Elaine style, there is a tool kit in Chapter 9 that you can use to immediately find out what is working and what is not working for your farm business partners, who also happen to be family.
- Finally, Elaine shares her mission in writing this book and what she would like readers to take away.
You are not along in muddling through the people issues that threaten to undermine your hard work and family business. Elaine’s book is the tool you need today to help you get more harmony on your farm.
* Disclaimer - As always, this information is not intended to provide business or medical advice. To ensure that your own circumstances have been properly considered and that action is taken based on the latest information available, you should obtain professional advice from qualified business or medical professionals before acting on any of the information in this post.
Everyone wants harmony on their family farm and this book will show you how to get it. Unresolved in-law tensions can create chaos and split the farm. It time to take the bull by the horns and solve the people conflicts on your farm with this book's practical tools.
The book is packed with helpful hints on what the daughter-in-law, mother-in-law, father-in-law, and son-in-law needs . There are toolboxes that you can use immediately to find out what’s working and what is not working for your farm business partners, who also happen to be family.
Make sure to grab your copy of Elaine's book HERE
Hosting an Event? A Passionate, Practical and Gifted Communicator - "She is genuine and really cares for people." Investing time with Elaine pays results for your audience. She's a expert farm family business coach, and a catalyst for change. Her passion for making intentional choices and the practical content of her presentations helps people take action. Elaine has seen the emotional factors affecting planning speak to the heart of her audience,when they make appointments soon afterwards with expert advisors.
Click HERE and Invite Elaine to speak at your next event!
Professional Speaker, Author and Farm Family Coach
Connect with Elaine Froese - Twitter / Facebook / LinkedIn / Website
The Impact Farming Show
Welcome to Impact Farming, Farm Marketer's video and audio show dedicated to helping Canadian farmers excel in the business of farming. Our goal with this show is to introduce our audience to the people and ideas that are going to make an IMPACT on their farming operation.
Show Host - Tracy Brunet
CEO of Farm Marketer
Tracy and her husband are cattle ranchers in South East, Manitoba. As host of the show, primary producer and agvocate, Tracy is passionate about helping farmers succeed in the business of farming.
In each episode, Tracy chats with today's most successful farm advisors and industry leaders to bring our audience the best and most important ideas.
SIGN UP to become an Impact Farming Insider. Why? First off, you will be the first to receive notifications about new episodes. Secondly, our Insiders are automatically entered to win all contests and giveaways. For the fall books series we are really stepping it up and we will be giving away copies of books from every author that we interview.
ENTER HERE TO WIN A COPY https://www.farmmarketer.com/impact_farming_show/sign-up
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW