STREAM PODCAST LIVE
All our episodes are available on the following popular audio and video destinations:
Episode 213: "Precision Ag Products - Solutions For Modern Farming" w/Felix Weber
In this week’s episode, Tracy speaks to Felix Weber about “Drones for Farming.”
Are you interested in buying a drone for your farming operation but don’t know where to start? Are you looking to learn more about the types, models, uses, benefits, and legalities of operating drones? If so, this episode is for you.
In this conversation, Tracy and Felix speak about:
- How his passion for drones began and why he sees them as a powerful tool for farming operations.
- He shares more information about the types and models of drones he carries.
- Felix shares the three main uses of drones and walks Tracy and the audience through what they need to know in each area.
- Elevation mapping
- Crop health checks
- Application drones
- With each use, he shares more about what you can apply, run time, volume, drone needed, and other important information that producers need to know.
- He speaks about what is legal and what is illegal to apply.
- He shares guidelines on drone sizing and at what point you are required to get an operator’s license.
- Felix shares his thoughts on the return on investment when purchasing a drone for your farming operation. He provides real-life examples of how drones are used and how they come to the rescue on farming operations to remedy problems, prevent loss, and get things done in conditions and locations that typical equipment may not be able to reach.
If you want to learn more about drones, tune into this episode and visit Felix’s company website, where they sell drones for Canadian farming operations.
* Disclaimer - As always, this information is not intended to provide business or medical advice. To ensure that your own circumstances have been properly considered and that action is taken based on the latest information available, you should obtain professional advice from qualified business or medical professionals before acting on any of the information in this post.
Innovation in Agriculture
Please take a moment to check out this week's Innovation in Agriculture feature: Ag Business & Crop Inc.
Maximize your success and excel using the latest technology and methods for 21st century agriculture with Ag Business & Crop.
President/CEO Ag Business & Crop Inc.
Ag Business and Crop Inc. is a growing company that uses the latest technology and information for innovative and measured solutions to a wide range of industries. From the Wintex automated soil-sampler to professional drones we aim to provide the best. While servicing a board range of industries one of our focuses is on precision agriculture in the Canadian Agricultural sector.
The Impact Farming Show
Welcome to Impact Farming, Farm Marketer's video and audio show dedicated to helping Canadian farmers excel in the business of farming. Our goal with this show is to introduce our audience to the people and ideas that are going to make an IMPACT on their farming operation.
Show Host - Tracy Brunet
CEO of Farm Marketer
Tracy and her husband are cattle ranchers in South East, Manitoba. As host of the show, primary producer and agvocate, Tracy is passionate about helping farmers succeed in the business of farming.
In each episode, Tracy chats with today's most successful farm advisors and industry leaders to bring our audience the best and most important ideas.
- Property Alerts
- Save your favourite properties
- And more!
Joining Farm Marketer is free, easy and you can opt out at any time.