STREAM PODCAST LIVE
All our episodes are available on the following popular audio and video destinations:
Episode 205: "Uplevel Your Farm Business" w/Peggy Coffeen
In this week’s episode, Tracy speaks with Peggy Coffeen from The Uplevel Dairy Podcast.
Tracy and Peggy chat about:
- Peggy shares more about her background, the show, and why she decided to venture into the World of podcasting with her own media company.
- She shares more about the Uplevel Dairy Podcast, a podcast for dairy owners and managers reaching for their next level of success in business, management and leadership.
- Peggy shares some of the greatest risks to dairy producers right now.
- They chat about some of the greatest opportunities for dairy producers to position their businesses for the future.
- Like many farmers, dairy farmers tend to be “doers.” They get stuff done. But as they lead growing teams of people and complex businesses, Peggy shares how farmers must evolve their mindset around leadership.
- In the World of farming, where everything is very tangible and production-oriented, Tracy asks Peggy why she thinks farmers must be aware of their mindset and constantly work on it.
- They wrap the interview up with a fun lightening round of questions including: What is something that Peggy is really fired up about (either good or bad) right now?A book or video that has changed her life. What is the best advice she has ever received?
Whether you are a dairy producer or not, this is a fun, informative, and value-packed episode you don’t want to miss.
* Disclaimer - As always, this information is not intended to provide business or medical advice. To ensure that your own circumstances have been properly considered and that action is taken based on the latest information available, you should obtain professional advice from qualified business or medical professionals before acting on any of the information in this post.
Subscribe to The Uplevel Dairy Podcast
Host | The Uplevel Dairy Podcast
For the past 15 years, Peggy has been sitting down with dairy farmers across the country to tell their stories as a dairy magazine editor and podcast host.
She noticed as dairies grew, owners and managers struggled to make the transition from managing cows to managing people and business.
After sitting across the table in farm offices and shoulder-to-shoulder with producers at conferences and noticing this challenge, Peggy was driven to offer a solution: Content specific to the needs of competitive, successful dairy owners, managers and their most trusted advisors.
And that is why she founded Uplevel Dairy.
As an entrepreneur herself, she understands the need for curated information specific to solving problems and pushing the next level of personal and business growth, and the need to share it in a way that’s easy to listen to, watch and read. That’s what you can expect from Uplevel Dairy.
Connect with Peggy Coffeen - Instagram / Facebook / LinkedIn / Website / Apple Podcast / Spotify / YouTube
The Impact Farming Show
Welcome to Impact Farming, Farm Marketer's video and audio show dedicated to helping Canadian farmers excel in the business of farming. Our goal with this show is to introduce our audience to the people and ideas that are going to make an IMPACT on their farming operation.
Show Host - Tracy Brunet
CEO of Farm Marketer
Tracy and her husband are cattle ranchers in South East, Manitoba. As host of the show, primary producer and agvocate, Tracy is passionate about helping farmers succeed in the business of farming.
In each episode, Tracy chats with today's most successful farm advisors and industry leaders to bring our audience the best and most important ideas.