STREAM PODCAST LIVE
All our episodes are available on the following popular audio and video destinations:
Episode 198: “Change Your Mindset, Change Your Farm” w/John Sachse
In this week’s episode, Tracy speaks with John Sachse in this episode titled “Change Your Mindset, Change Your Farm.”
John Sachse is a husband, father, 4th generation rancher, entrepreneur, officer in the Army National Guard, and Men’s Mindset Coach within his business Ranch FIT. John has seen firsthand the stresses that can mount up in our lives if we don't handle them correctly.
In this episode, Tracy and John chat about:
- John’s military and farming background and how his observations and first hand experiences went hand in hand with him launching Ranch FIT, a company dedicated to men’s mindset coaching.
- How the military and farming are both incredibly stressful professions with a higher than normal level of mental health concerns.
- Tracy ask John about a powerful line on the Ranch FIT website that caught her attention: “Stress and burden can weigh us down and separate us from who we are called to be.” John speaks to this.
- As farmers, we understand the importance of our equipment, inputs, genetics, and overall farming best practices. All the while, some of our most significant advantages as a farmer have been left largely untapped. Our physical health and our mindset.
- John explains how physical activity and mindset are critically important for healthy and happy farmers, relationships, and farms.
- The power of both physical activity and mindset work to get ahead of the curve when it comes to preventing mental health concerns.
If you are looking to maximize your performance as a farmer and a human…. DO NOT miss this episode.
* Disclaimer - As always, this information is not intended to provide business or medical advice. To ensure that your own circumstances have been properly considered and that action is taken based on the latest information available, you should obtain professional advice from qualified business or medical professionals before acting on any of the information in this post.
Thank You To Our Show Sponsor
Here at The Impact Farming Show, our goal is to bring our audience the people and ideas that will IMPACT their farming operation. We couldn't do it without the continued support of our sponsors that are committed to supporting our show and our shared vision of helping farmers succeed.
Please take a moment to check out this week's show sponsor: The Pioneer® Made To Grow™ Podcast
The Pioneer® Made To Grow™ PodcastThe Newest Podcast for Canadian Farmers
Owner & Men's Mindset Coach | Ranch FIT
As a husband, father, 4th generation rancher, entrepreneur, and officer in the Army National Guard, I've seen firsthand the stresses that can mount up in our lives if we don't handle them correctly.
Stress and burden can weigh us down and separate us from who we are called to be. If we can reframe our perspective and how we see problems, it frees us from worry and allows us to view challenges as opportunities.
RanchFIT aims to bring together like-minded individuals who foster encouragement and support to help us overcome the mountains we face in our lives. RanchFIT is an outlet for each of us to challenge the status quo in every area of our life.
Join us as we become both mentally and physically strong while CHALLENGING THE NARRATIVE!
The Impact Farming Show
Welcome to Impact Farming, Farm Marketer's video and audio show dedicated to helping Canadian farmers excel in the business of farming. Our goal with this show is to introduce our audience to the people and ideas that are going to make an IMPACT on their farming operation.
Show Host - Tracy Brunet
CEO of Farm Marketer
Tracy and her husband are cattle ranchers in South East, Manitoba. As host of the show, primary producer and agvocate, Tracy is passionate about helping farmers succeed in the business of farming.
In each episode, Tracy chats with today's most successful farm advisors and industry leaders to bring our audience the best and most important ideas.