IF 183: "Combyne Ag" w/Alain Goubau
Wednesday, March 8, 2023
STREAM PODCAST LIVE
All our episodes are available on the following popular audio and video destinations:
Podcast: iTunes / Spotify / Stitcher / Soundcloud / IHeartRadio
Episode 183: "Combyne Ag" w/Alain Goubau
In this week’s “Innovation in Agriculture Spotlight,” Tracy speaks with Alain Goubau from Combyne Ag.
In this conversation, Tracy & Alain discuss:
- Who is Combyne Ag, what services do they provide, and who is their ideal user?
- Alain shares more about “the why” behind bringing Combyne to the agriculture marketplace.
- He shares more about the features, benefits, and what farmers can expect from the Combyne platform.
- Tracy and Alain review the agriculture marketplace and how Combyne fits into the landscape.
- Combyne recently made a big announcement, and Alain shares the exciting details with our audience.
- Alain wraps up by sharing what’s next, the long-term vision for Combyne, and what farmers can expect going forward.
Are you a grain producer? If so, you will not want to miss learning more about this innovative crop marketing operating system built specifically for farms.
* Disclaimer - As always, this information is not intended to provide business or medical advice. To ensure that your own circumstances have been properly considered and that action is taken based on the latest information available, you should obtain professional advice from qualified business or medical professionals before acting on any of the information in this post.
Innovation in Agriculture
Please take a moment to check out this week's Innovation in Agriculture feature: Combyne Ag
A crop marketing management app
Combyne helps make quick decisions about grain sales on-the-go. Not sure what you have left in the bin, what inventory you’ve got left to sell, what deliveries are coming up? Access all of it and more on Combyne, right from your phone.
CEO | Combyne Ag
Avid entrepreneur with a passion for agriculture and a background in management consulting, project management, and engineering.
Connect with Alain Goubau- Twitter / LinkedIn
The Impact Farming Show
Welcome to Impact Farming, Farm Marketer's video and audio show dedicated to helping Canadian farmers excel in the business of farming. Our goal with this show is to introduce our audience to the people and ideas that are going to make an IMPACT on their farming operation.
Show Host - Tracy Brunet
CEO of Farm Marketer
Tracy and her husband are cattle ranchers in South East, Manitoba. As host of the show, primary producer and agvocate, Tracy is passionate about helping farmers succeed in the business of farming.
In each episode, Tracy chats with today's most successful farm advisors and industry leaders to bring our audience the best and most important ideas.
Connect with Tracy Brunet - Twitter / Facebook / Instagram / Linked in