STREAM PODCAST LIVE
All our episodes are available on the following popular audio and video destinations:
Episode 179: "Precision Ag Products - Solutions For Modern Farming" w/Felix Weber
In this week’s segment, we are speaking to Felix Weber about Precision Ag Products” as part of our Innovation in Agriculture" series.
Felix is President/CEO of Ag Business & Crop Inc., a Canadian company specializing in modern farming solutions.
In this episode, Tracy and Felix discuss the following:
- What precision agriculture is.
- Felix shares more about how his passion for precision agriculture began and why he does what he does.
- Are you looking for an automated Soil Sampler to increase productivity with high-quality, consistent samples, so you have confidence in your data? If so, you should listen in and learn more about the Wintex Soil Sampler system.
- Tracy and Felix then chat about all things drones. While many farmers may be aware of mapping drones, did you know there are application drones? It’s true.
- Felix shares more about the application drones that can apply pesticides, seeds, and granular materials. Felix shares more about the uses and user specifications (run time, # of acres, etc.) of application drones.
- Last but not least, Felix shares more about their software solutions that integrate with their technology and can be used for better data collection and record keeping.
* Disclaimer - As always, this information is not intended to provide business or medical advice. To ensure that your own circumstances have been properly considered and that action is taken based on the latest information available, you should obtain professional advice from qualified business or medical professionals before acting on any of the information in this post.
Innovation in Agriculture
Please take a moment to check out this week's Innovation in Agriculture feature: Ag Business & Crop Inc.
Maximize your success and excel using the latest technology and methods for 21st century agriculture with Ag Business & Crop.
President/CEO Ag Business & Crop Inc.
Ag Business and Crop Inc. is a growing company that uses the latest technology and information for innovative and measured solutions to a wide range of industries. From the Wintex automated soil-sampler to professional drones we aim to provide the best. While servicing a board range of industries one of our focuses is on precision agriculture in the Canadian Agricultural sector.
The Impact Farming Show
Welcome to Impact Farming, Farm Marketer's video and audio show dedicated to helping Canadian farmers excel in the business of farming. Our goal with this show is to introduce our audience to the people and ideas that are going to make an IMPACT on their farming operation.
Show Host - Tracy Brunet
CEO of Farm Marketer
Tracy and her husband are cattle ranchers in South East, Manitoba. As host of the show, primary producer and agvocate, Tracy is passionate about helping farmers succeed in the business of farming.
In each episode, Tracy chats with today's most successful farm advisors and industry leaders to bring our audience the best and most important ideas.