STREAM PODCAST LIVE
All our episodes are available on the following popular audio and video destinations:
Episode 154: “How Protected Is Your Farm From Risk” w/Mathieu Lipari
In this week’s episode, Tracy speaks with Mathieu Lipari in this episode titled “How Protected is Your Farm from Risk.”
The agriculture industry can be described as “unpredictable” at its best and “volatile” at its worst. However, through careful analysis, strategy, and application, many of these potential vulnerabilities can be managed proactively to keep your farm safe.
This is why Farm Management Canada developed their new risk assessment and management tool called AgriShield.
AgriShield is a powerful new tool that aims to do precisely that…. keep farms protected.
In this episode, Tracy and Mathieu speak about:
- What AgriShield is and why the tool was developed.
- They discuss the many known and often overlooked risks that threaten farms.
- Mathieu walks Tracy and the viewers through how the tool works, the benefits, and what farmers can expect from the program.
- Mathieu shares that when producers look at farm risk, it’s often in silos. Crop insurance, farm insurance etc. He shares that AgriShield is different. It’s a comprehensive tool that looks at the big picture of ALL risks on the farm. It looks at every area, helps farmers pinpoint the most urgent risks on the farm, and works to provide farmers with action plans and resources on addressing each specific risk.
Are you interested in learning more about risk management to protect your farm? If so, you will not want to miss this episode.
* Disclaimer - As always, this information is not intended to provide business or medical advice. To ensure that your own circumstances have been properly considered and that action is taken based on the latest information available, you should obtain professional advice from qualified business or medical professionals before acting on any of the information in this post................................
Thank You To Our Show Sponsor
Here at The Impact Farming Show, our goal is to bring our audience the people and ideas that will IMPACT their farming operation. We couldn't do it without the continued support of our sponsors that are committed to supporting our show and our shared vision of helping farmers succeed.
Please take a moment to check out this week's show sponsor: Xplornet
Get Fast Internet in rural areas. Truly unlimited data. NEW Upgraded Internet Service with our fastest speeds ever!
Xplornet is excited to announce the launch of Xplore 50/10 UNLIMITED ! It comes with Internet download and upload speeds that were unheard of just two years ago in rural areas!
Now the entire family can work, learn, stream, and play with the new Xplore 50/10 UNLIMITED home Internet with faster-than-ever download speeds, upload speeds, and truly unlimited data.
We continue to add new towers to our network, bringing high-speed LTE Internet with unlimited data to rural homes in your service area!
Within the next two years, we will be expanding our coverage and increasing speeds even more. We are investing in new technologies and these upgrades are coming soon!
Learn more HERE.
Program Director, Farm Management Canada (FMC)
Since his arrival he has managed a variety of successful projects at Farm Management Canada, providing farmers with a variety of tools and resources in several areas of farm business management, including finance, marketing, business planning and risk management. He has given multiple presentations at national and international events, including the Agricultural Excellence Conference and the International Farm Management Conference, has published multiple articles and papers on farm business management, and has given many workshops for producers and farm advisors on risk management as well as guest lectures in universities and colleges in Canada.
Mathieu holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from the UQAM, a Bachelor of Accounting from the UQO, and a Technical Degrees in Agriculture and International Development from the University of Guelph.
Connect with Mathieu Lipari - LinkedIn / Website
The Impact Farming Show
Welcome to Impact Farming, Farm Marketer's video and audio show dedicated to helping Canadian farmers excel in the business of farming. Our goal with this show is to introduce our audience to the people and ideas that are going to make an IMPACT on their farming operation.
Show Host - Tracy Brunet
CEO of Farm Marketer
Tracy and her husband are cattle ranchers in South East, Manitoba. As host of the show, primary producer and agvocate, Tracy is passionate about helping farmers succeed in the business of farming.
In each episode, Tracy chats with today's most successful farm advisors and industry leaders to bring our audience the best and most important ideas.