On this episode of Impact Farming, we sit down with Chris Delaney to discuss Estate Planning and his book "The Naked Opus – Growing your family wealth for the long term”.
Chris shares his knowledge and experience with estate planning and his “Game Changing” moment in business, why he wrote this book and he shares where the name "Naked Opus" comes from.
We take a deeper look into the meaning of the saying - shirtsleeves to shirtsleeves in 3 generations
- Generation #1 - Creates the wealth
- Generation #2 - Stewards the wealth
- Generation #3 - Spends the wealth
Only 3% of family wealth makes it to the 4th generation. This loss of the entrepreneur spirit over the generations, is forcing future generations back into the field. We need to continue the entrepreneur spirit from generation to generation. The things we do and the way we plan today guarantees that we will destroy our wealth in generations.
The great news is that Farmers have a deeper desire for the legacy to last. It is time to do things differently.
There are 4-5 key things that people do, that they should stop doing right away. Are you doing these things? Listen to find out.
* Disclaimer - As always, this information is not intended to provide business or medical advice. To ensure that your own circumstances have been properly considered and that action is taken based on the latest information available, you should obtain professional advice from qualified business or medical professionals before acting on any of the information in this post.
Lawyer, Keynote Speaker and
Author of "The Naked Opus"
Chris Delaney is the author of the recently published book - "The Naked Opus: Growing Your Family Wealth For The Long Term". Chris has over twenty-five years experience in wealth transition planning, as an estate planning lawyer and business succession consultant.
Get your copy of Chris Delaney's book today!
- Property Alerts
- Save your favourite properties
- And more!
Joining Farm Marketer is free, easy and you can opt out at any time.