Born in Saskatchewan and raised on a mixed farm at Stoughton, Saskatchewan. All my life I have had a passion for agriculture and the people within agriculture.
I have a Diploma in Agriculture from Olds College, Alberta and a Degree in Agriculture with a Major in Soils from Bozeman, Montana.
All my life, I have been fortunate to have great agricultural sales jobs:
- Maverick Land
- Ag Canada - PFRA
- Proven Seed -UGG, Agricore United and Viterra
- HCI Ventures
- HomeLife Prairies Realty
Working in agricultural sales has given me the ability to travel througout Saskatchewan and meet hundreds of good people within Saskatchewan. It has given me the ability to negotiate on behalf of various clients. I have realized over time that the biggest skill in negotiations was to listen to the people and listen to their concerns.
My passion for agriculture comes from the feel of fresh ploughed soil, the smell of harvest, the value of a strong hand shake and the taste of a cup of coffee at the kitchen table.
At Homelife Prairies Realty our motto is to ensure that every purchase or sale is done with complete honesty, integrity and confidentiality. We are concerned about our client's and customer's needs first and foremost. The purchase or sale of property can be one of the most stressful things done in a lifetime. We strive to help manage that stress for our clients and customers by listening to their concerns, offering good advice and connecting them to other professionals as required.
Call me for a cup of coffee...
Tim Graham & Prairies Realty Inc.
At Homelife Prairies Realty we focus on three things:
- The client
- Looking after the details and paperwork
We realize that the process of Real Estate Sales can sometimes be overwhelming and stressful. It is our job to look after the details, advise you the client on the process and the next step(s), re-assure and take as much stress out of the process of as possible. We can help you find the right specialist for you ( bank contact, lawyer, accountant, financial advisor, agronomist...)
At Homelife Prairies Realty our number one concern is our client. Putting the client's best interest first and providing them with all the available information for the client to make the final informed decision. At the end of the day, it is the client's final decision.
What does Homelife Prairies Realty offer:
- Over 100 years of Agricultural Experience - we have a farming background and understand the value of soil, agronomics, a strong handshake and a good cup of coffee at the kitchen table.
- 20 years plus of Real Estate sales - between Broker and Agents.
- Our focus is Farmland sales but we are also trained in Commercial and Residential sales.
- We are Registered Realtors and able to advertise and access the Multiple Listing System thru the Regina Realty Board (Note- not all Real Estate Companies have access to the MLS).
We have many long term relationships with successful buyers and sellers. Our network is always continuing to grow across Saskatchewan.