|Property Id #:||12784|
|Farm Type:||Bare land|
|Municipality / County:||Two Hills County|
|Postal Code:||T0B 4K0|
Parcel #2 details are:
• 160.0 Ac at 22.5 % average rating – (30 to 45 head carrying capacity in conjuction with parcel #3)
• $ 11,860 – farmland assessment for 2019
• $ 250.00 - 2020 tax levy
• There was a building site located near the SW corner of the parcel in days past
• Fenced perimeter
• Water course feeds into a fresh water dugout
? There is a solar powered pump and livestock water tank located a short distance away from the dugout
• There are some livestock portable panels c/w a loading ramp used as a catch-corral located in the NW corner of this parcel – these chattels are not included in the listing price.
• Grid road access from RR 111 as well as from Twp Rd 54-4
• Starts ½ mile north of Highway 45 on the east side of the Range Road
IMPORTANT NOTICE: THERE ARE RECENT APPRAISALS ON FILE & ALL PARCELS ARE LISTED BELOW APPRAISED VALUE!!!
|Directions:||Travel east of Two Hills on Highway # 45 approx. 20 Kms to Range Road 111; then north for 1/2 mile and the parcel starts on the east side of the Range Road and continues to the intersection of Twp Rd 54-4 and RR 111|
|Property Legal Description:||NW-24-54-11-W4M - 160.0 Ac|
|How to View:||This is bare farmland and as such, no appointments are required. Do not access the property without permission text or call requests to 403-350-0971 Ken!|
The content of the Site is provided on an “as is” basis. Farm Marketer makes no warranty, expressed or implied, nor assumes any legal liability (to the extent permitted by law) or responsibility for the suitability, reliability, timeliness, accuracy or completeness of the content or any part thereof contained on the Site. Farm Marketer expressly disclaims all warranties. In no event will Farm Marketer, its affiliates or other suppliers be liable for direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information or other pecuniary loss) arising directly or indirectly from the use of (or failure to use) or reliance on the content or on the Site. Please see website terms and conditions for more information.