|Property Id #:||11516|
|Municipality / County:||Kneehill County|
|Postal Code:||T0M 2A0|
Modern Poultry Operation conveniently located approx. 10 minutes from Three Hills – a full-service rural community in a very productive agricultural segment of Alberta. This is a larger sized, well managed broiler breeder farm with excellent production records and very attractive net income cash flow. This operation has separate production sites, in close proximity to each other. Each site is fully self-contained and all buildings and improvements are well maintained, with regular maintenance up to date. The (5) grower barns and (6) layer barns on these separate sites provides for enhanced bio-security management.
1. The pullet-barn site (230049 Twp Rd 314) is 11.14 Ac and situated on the east side of the quarter section. There is a 2,200 +/- sq ft residence c/w 5 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms; a 24’ +/- x 42’ +/- 3-bay garage that also contains the N-Gas fired auto-start generator; 40’ +/- x 80’ +/- arch-rib quonset style workshop; 48’ +/- x 96’ +/- cold storage machine shed and (5) grower barns that house different age groups of male/female pullets. The site is fully serviced including municipal water. (Note that there are (5) steel GrainMax hopper bottoms bins that are not included in the listing price)
2. The layer-barn operation (230077 Twp Rd 314) is situated on an 11.71 Ac parcel on the opposite side (west) of the quarter section. There is a 1,750 +/- sq ft residence c/w 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a 25`x 26`+/- attached garage; 40’ +/- x 60’ +/- heated workshop and (6) layer barns that provides for excellent management of flocks and maximum production of fertilized egg production. This site also has a N-Gas fired auto-start generator and a full set of site services including municipal water.
• On offer are all the elements for a fully operational turn-key production facility – (11) fully equipped barns, (9) flocks of varying age groups for maximum production, feed inventory, 36,900 units of layer quota and a complete listing of optional rolling equipment.
• Unique to this operation - a full staff-compliment of qualified employees capable of providing excellent management for hands-free ownership.
• A full package of farm details is available by contacting Ken Poffenroth 403-350-0971 at Remax real estate central alberta – Lacombe, Alberta
|Primary Residence:||Please refer to the property information brochure tab|
|Secondary Residence:||Please refer to the property information brochure tab|
|Garage:||Please refer to the property information brochure tab|
|Directions:||From Three Hills: at the intersection of # 21 & # 583 travel east approx. 6.5 kms on hardtop to RR 231; then south 3.2 kms and the farm is on the east side of Range Road 231|
|Property Legal Description:||230077 Twp Rd 314 – 11.71 Ac
Plan 121-0593, Block 1, Lot 1
230049 Twp Rd 314 – 11.71
Plan 191-0176, Block 1, Lot 5
|Barn:||Please refer to the property information brochure tab|
|Quota Remarks:||Please refer to the property information brochure tab|
|Livestock Remarks:||Please refer to the property information brochure tab|
|Machinery Remarks:||Please refer to the property information brochure tab|
|Water Sources Remarks:||Please refer to the property information brochure tab|
|Property Taxes:||Property taxes: 230049 (11.14 Ac) 2019 tax levy is $ 1,465; 230077 (11.71 Ac) tax levy is $ 1,895|
|How to View:||All property viewings are strictly monitored for bio-security and must be arranged a minimum of 24 hours in advance|
The content of the Site is provided on an “as is” basis. Farm Marketer makes no warranty, expressed or implied, nor assumes any legal liability (to the extent permitted by law) or responsibility for the suitability, reliability, timeliness, accuracy or completeness of the content or any part thereof contained on the Site. Farm Marketer expressly disclaims all warranties. In no event will Farm Marketer, its affiliates or other suppliers be liable for direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information or other pecuniary loss) arising directly or indirectly from the use of (or failure to use) or reliance on the content or on the Site. Please see website terms and conditions for more information.